Cathy Cole is the owner of Heritage Texas Country Properties and has a passion for real estate, education and effecting change. She is endorsed by the Texas Association of Realtors. Listen to her own words and you will better understand what an impact she can have on this industry. Just click on this link https://newstorymedia.wistia.com/medias/vpj7waohtj
Cathy Cole’s clients benefit from over two decades of her experience buying and selling private residences and some of the region’s most spectacular farms and ranches. During that time, she has amassed a record of success that includes 16 Top Producer titles, and the South Central Texas Board of REALTORS® recognized Cathy as their first two-time “REALTOR® of the Year 1997 & 2005.” This year she was awarded the People’s Choice Award for Best Realtor and Heritage Texas Country Properties was awarded the same award for Best Real Estate Company.
After living in Southern California, London, Italy, Africa, the Middle East and Houston, Cathy settled with her family in Brenham over thirty years ago. She understands the needs of clients who want to purchase a property on the other side of the Brazos River and those who are relocating to the other side of an ocean. Energetic and enterprising, Cathy provides personalized service for buyers and sellers and finds the right property for each client. Her job is only complete when the buyer or seller is satisfied. Cathy treasures each client, but she is especially proud of the dozens of individuals and families who have trusted her to manage their real estate transactions multiple times. Her dedication to the “country life” and work for clients buying and selling amazing rural properties earned her the honor of serving as:
- Secretary of the Texas REALTORS® Land Institute, the most trusted, accomplished and highest performing land experts across the state.
- Cathy serves on the Realtors Land Institute’s Government Affairs Committee for the National Association of Realtors.
- She is also a founding member of the Texas Land Brokers Network, an organization dedicated to networking and education of land professionals.
- Cathy has also been on the Political Involvement Committees Board for the Texas Association of Realtors. Cathy says the best advice she ever received was to “be honest and love my work.”
- Cathy’s own colleagues recognize and respect her dedication to both her personal and professional integrity, which was why she was asked to serve on the Texas Association of REALTORS®’ Professional Standards Committee.
- Advanced Accredited Land Consultant
Cathy is very excited that she is now owner of Heritage Texas Country Properties and looks forward to the continued growth and strength this company has. This new challenge is a wonderful opportunity to mentor, share and assist the best and brightest stars in our business. A dedicated mother and grandmother, Cathy believes that strong communities begin at home. Cathy has also volunteered countless hours to charities to help ensure that Washington County and surrounding areas are better places to live and work. “Come Home to your heritage” is Cathy’s belief and extends to her clients.