Douglas “Bubba” Louis
Bubba Louis is passionate about helping people with what is, for many, their most important investment. With a background in agriculture, mortgage banking, and real estate, he has a thorough understanding of what is involved in owning country property, and the financial options that prove valuable to both buyers and sellers. He has been a licensed real estate agent since 1972. His initiative and knowledge has made the difference in successfully concluding many sales/purchase. Bubba’s trademark is to; "see all parties being treated honestly and fairly". Bubba has acquired an Auctioneer License in 2012 which gives him another tool to aid his clients in selling their property. He truly enjoys the country lifestyle that he helps others acquire. Connect with Bubba for a great experience whether, you're buying or selling.
- Member Austin County Farm Bureau
- Member Texas Auctioneers Association (TAA)
- Member Houston Association of REALTORS® (HAR®)
- Member Texas Association of REALTORS® (TAR®)
- Member National Association of REALTORS® (NAR®)